Health services you can access online.
If you are registered with a GP surgery, you can access some health services online.
You may be able to:
- contact your GP for advice and support
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
For more information about Online Services click here
For details about using Online Services click here
Concerned that you may have coronavirus symptoms? Click here – NHS 111 Online